ARSCLIST  February 2013

ARSCLIST February 2013

Re: Interesting Feb. 26, '13 release-EMI Eminence: The Original Jacket Collection 50 CD , Boxed Set

Randy Lane <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:46:13 -0800

The set is already out in the UK, where an Amazon buyer has posted a
contents listing in a review:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00APPSH9G