ARSCLIST  February 2013

ARSCLIST February 2013

Re: Franklin Mint 100 Greatest Recordings Of All Time

Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:08:01 +0200

Hi Rod.
Well, looking at the classical list it's really a very good start for
when they were pressed. The thing is that classical has made some great
recordings since then, and some of these recordings will not be what you
would expect. But yes, it looks like a good starting point. I would have
probably added a lot more to it like Beethoven's 9th (unless I missed
it), and many choral works Like Gounod.
Cheers
Shai
בתאריך 27/02/13 8:54 PM, ציטוט rod smear:

--
בברכה,
שי דרורי