ARSCLIST  February 2013

ARSCLIST February 2013

Re: More Re: [ARSCLIST] Western Electric question

Paul Stamler <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:11:24 -0600

Hi Mike:

Unfortunately, the number someone posted on the list for Geoffrey
Wheeler is no longer valid -- I got a cable TV installer (at least, I
think that's what it was). Do you have a snail-mail address for him or
for Millbrook Press?

Peace,
Paul