ARSCLIST  February 2013

ARSCLIST February 2013

Re: Franklin Mint 100 Greatest Recordings Of All Time

Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:11:46 -0600

I've enjoyed some of the Great Courses series on music...and they run
frequent sales. Some are downloadable (for less), some are DVD only,
some are DVD or CD.

There are also many other series not music related.

joe salerno

www.thegreatcourses.com

--
Joe Salerno