ARSCLIST  February 2013

ARSCLIST February 2013

Re: Red Vinyl - blue, green and black of course

Dan Nelson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:14:31 -0800

Beautiful Music you will never forget, at; http://www.americanbeautiful.podbean.com/

While our discussion has been on red LP vinyl, a large number of 78 rpm recordings made by Standard Radio Transcriptions  for the Seeburg Industrial music select-o-matic  system  were red vinyl.
Red, Green, Blue and Black  were also used to indicate the types of music  Most were 12".
Standard Radio  was located in Hollywood and Most of the  16" transcriptions were processed by RCA. Perhaps pressed by Victor.
don ward