Help for BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  February 2013

BIBFRAME February 2013

Re: Linked data (was: Filing indicators)

"Young,Jeff (OR)" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:32:10 -0500

For systems that have ISBNs rather than OCLC numbers, this Linked Data URIs pattern would work the same way:

http://worldcat.org/isbn/9781590308905

These URIs aren't reflected in the data yet, but should be accounted for in the next refresh.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad