Help for BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  March 2013

BIBFRAME March 2013

Re: Reuse (or not) of existing ontologies

Robert Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:51:42 +0000

My understanding was that the current elements would be removed in
favor of the "aligned" predicates and classes.

Perhaps we could get some clarification about what this alignment
process actually entails?  The last thing the world needs is yet
another bibliographic crosswalk.

Rob