ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Edison "tuning" disc ?

Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:04:44 -0600

I had wondered just this myself,and would love to hear it.A photo of the label would be good too. I know our friends at the Edison National Historic Site sometimes browse this list.Maybe they can give us some insight. Roger > Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:20:45 -0700> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Edison "tuning" disc ?> To: [log in to unmask]> > Feel Free to yousendit to [log in to unmask]> > On Apr 14, 2013, at 10:34 PM, Dan Nelson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> > > What in the world is this Edison "tuning disc"  #3342B21 ?  > > It sounds like 800hz tone  but they didnt have tone generators back then did they?  maybe tuning fork over and over.> > Many thanks for info on what it was for  and how it was made > > dnw