ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Nuclear War

James Roth <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Apr 2013 19:27:58 +0000

Hm-m-m.  You think we [all] deserve to be blown up?
The most cynical thing I can say is "Ok, but leave our recordings intact".
That way, the E.Ts. that visit earth after we've been eliminated might have something beautiful to enjoy.

Is 2.25 million a realistic count?

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of bARC
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Nuclear War

Hey, we deserve to be blown up also - 2.25 million sound recordings!

b.ARC
ARChive of Contemporary Music
54 White Street, New York City, NY, 10007, USA
tel : 212-226-6967     e : [log in to unmask]      http://arcmusic.org
ARC blog: http://arcmusic.wordpress.com   Muslim World Music Day : http://muslimworldmusicday.com
Brazilian Music Day      India Music Week blog: http://indiamusicweek.wordpress.com/