ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Black St. Louis

"Dr Rainer E. Lotz" <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:56:22 +0200

I expect to be in St. Louis in May, prior to the ARSC conference in Kansas City.
(a) Are there any record shops in that area?
(b) I need a guide to the history of Black St. Louis from the ragtime era onwards. Are there any tours, or knowledgeable contacts?
Thanks
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz