ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Sticky SHRED

"Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Apr 2013 16:42:42 -0400

Hi, Randy,

Interestingly, when I dropped in on the LoC last June, they indicated
that their normal baking time was still 8 hours--but they were
transferring material from their climate-controlled vaults.

Shai, Marie, and I get things in "from the wild" with unknown past
storage conditions.

It's amazing what good long-term storage can do.

Cheers,

Richard