ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: 32GB USB FLASH DRIVE Complete BACH Edition, Teldec Label from Warner Classics or LTD. Edition CD Set - both on SALE for libraries

Tore Simonsen <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:02:29 +0000

Presto Classical in UK offers the set (i.e. the flash drive) for pre-order for NOK 721 (approx. USD 126 / GBP 83) plus freight and taxes.

Tore

Tore Simonsen, Ph.D
Professor
Norwegian Academy of Music