ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: old thread -- War of the Worlds

Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 06:25:35 -0700

Omygoodness that fellow introducing it sure does have a lithp!

Don't forget that att.com is not our father's "AT&T" - only the corporate arm of a new post-anti-trust conglomerate that had to purchare the name of its longtime predecessor. Do they credit the original producers of the old documentary? Nope! The 1988 production has no credits, except "DSG Directions." Is that Bob Boylen's younger voice at the end?

Interesting to see that, despite the corporate reframing, but curious why did you post it, Tom?

"AT&T archives" is a bit like Sony studios' past history - Sony had nothing to do with the great records recorded at the places they recently purchased, such as 30th Street studios, etc...

<L>
Lou Judson - Intuitive Audio	415-883-2689

A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. ~Leopold Stokowski