ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: music mass media trends -- fascinating

Louis Hone <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:41:01 -0400

I was at Future Shop today hoping to buy a spindle of blank CDs. No luck.
They are becoming rare.
But I did a double flip as I was leaving the store: They had shelves full
of LP turntables -Marantz, Denon, Sony, Audio Technica.
Hold on to your cylinders - I bet they will be the next trend.

Louis