ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: music mass media trends -- fascinating

"Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:39:49 -0400

Hi, Tom and all,

I decided I needed to look at this fine clump of data in a different way
to see the flow more clearly and in one glance...well, I got it to two
and added it along with a few raw stats to my blog.

richardhess.com/notes/2013/04/10/us-music-media-statistics/

Cheers,

Richard