ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

FREE heavy-duty equipment rack, come get it in Danbury CT

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:51:11 -0400

FREE to whomever picks it up first at my storage locker in Danbury CT ...

Black heavy duty equipment rack, 37" of usable rack space. 12-24 taps, and I'll give you a bag of
12-24 screws for it. Nice sturdy wheels.

overall size is 45.5" tall, 22" wide and 18" deep. No door in back.

Old-school heavy-duty steel construction, not flimsy by any measure. Was in United Recording in
Manhattan for a long time. I painted it Appliance Black when I got it, and the paint's still in good
condition.

If not claimed, it meets the scrap yard next weekend.

Please ping off-list.

-- Tom Fine