ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: remanence decay and tape aging

Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Apr 2013 21:06:16 +0200

Jay I assume from MRL? If so, he has a little leaf he hands out with
every test tape he sells, that is a very interesting read. In short, he
claims (and I believe it) that the tapes are very robust and that if you
read through his description you realize that it takes a very strong
magnetic field to erase a tape.
Shai
בתאריך 17/04/13 7:01 PM, ציטוט Richard L. Hess:

--
בברכה,
שי דרורי