ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

More Laserdiscs up on eBay

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:01:23 -0400

In case anyone still collects Laserdiscs, I just put another pile up on eBay. Previous auctions have
sold quickly with buy-it-now. I have more to sell, will be listing them over the next few months.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290901836851

If you use buy-it-now and come pick it up in Bedford Hills NY within a week or so, I'll give you a
$10 refund when you pick them up.

-- Tom Fine