ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Microcassette players

Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Apr 2013 09:48:13 +0200

Hi Richard
I have had good and bad finds on eBay. I also use the handhelds here and
there but I find their connections annoying and prone to noise. Whenever
I buy something on eBay (The ATR's also) it first gets a complete bench
overhaul. I found that this way I get better results. I have a Norelco
minicassette that was in really bad condition and now works great (well,
sort of considering the limitations of rim drive). It's always a gamble,
for sure. ;-)
Cheers

Shai

בתאריך 20/04/13 10:40 PM, ציטוט Richard L. Hess:

--
בברכה,
שי דרורי