ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

ARSC Conference 2013: Some General Questions

"Sistrunk, Wendy" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:34:58 +0000

OK, Steve, I am on your wavelength (scary!).

Here are some of my own preferences, with the caveat that part of the joy is discovery.

Wendy Sistrunk, Librarian III
Head, Special Formats Metadata and Cataloging
University of Missouri--Kansas City
Miller Nichols Library, 5100 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, MO 64110-2499
phone: (816) 235-5291   fax: (816) 333-5584
http://s.web.umkc.edu/sistrunkw/