ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Copyright News: Upcoming Congressional Review of U.S. Copyright Law

Karl Miller <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:12:36 -0700

If past history is any indication as to what we can expect...heaven help us!
Well, I suppose I shouldn't worry...Congress is so dysfunctional that my guess
is that they will remain clueless and be unable to come to any agreement...yet,
I cannot help but wonder if they will have some pop culture icons and publishers
come in and testify and who knows what will happen...well, to quote some
immortal words, (cue the music of Saint-Saens and the voices of Frank Readick
Jr./Orson Welles) "The Shadow knows."

Karl (who really does need to up his medication)