ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Toscanini Acetate?

Steve Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Apr 2013 04:07:02 -0400

Check the NY Times radio section from the Sunday before as well as the day
before.

Steve Smolian

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy A. Riddle
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Toscanini Acetate?

I checked two sites.

JJ's Radio logs has original radio schedules from different newspapers
of the period.  On those two dates, I didn't see these pieces or the
NY Phil mentioned specifically, but you might double-check all the
papers there for the dates since I might have missed something.

Goldin's site - http://www.radiogoldindex.com/ - is a listing of radio
programs in circulation among collectors and some not in circulation.
Neither date there turned up an existing broadcast by Toscanini, but
that doesn't mean there wasn't one on either of those dates.

Randy