ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Elwood McKee obit.

Vincent Pelote <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Apr 2013 00:31:31 -0400

When I joined ARSC in the 19802s Elwood was one of the people who welcomed me to the group! He was indeed a very nice man and very professional as well. I am sorry to hear he is no longer with us.

Vincent

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mike Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 7:15:31 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Elwood McKee obit.

Very sad to hear of Elwood's passing - he was one of the key persons behind the creation of the Rigler-Deutsch catalog, not to mention one of the
nicest, calmest and professional I was privileged to work with in ARSC in the 70s and 80s.

Thanks for the opportunity to remember him.

Mike Gray

--

Vincent Pelote
Interim Director