ARSCLIST  April 2013

ARSCLIST April 2013

Re: Odd WCBS tape

Aaron Z Snyder <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Apr 2013 14:27:27 -0400

Here's a re-deciphering of the contents of the tape in question:

Act I

--The Coldest Day of the Year
--Telegram!
--The Whole Crooked Family
--It's Cold
--Save the Human Race

Act II

--The Ancient Order of Mammals
--Icicle!
--Satire
--During Serious Years
--Two of Every Kind

Act III

--Poor Before We Know It
--Sweet Hay
--Hours of the Night/Music
--The Coldest Day/Finale

No, I don't claim this to be a definitive reading, since the handwriting seems to have been done in haste, with letters occasionally missing (faulty ballpoint pen?). I am rather sure that "Icicle!" is the correct reading of the word previously deciphered as "Kedel".

Hope this helps at least a tiny bit!

Aaron Z.