Help for BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME Archives

BIBFRAME@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

BIBFRAME Home

BIBFRAME  April 2013

BIBFRAME April 2013

Re: Updated GND dump available with links to DBpedia, Wikipedia and STW

Thomas Berger <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Apr 2013 16:28:32 +0200

Am 24.04.2013 16:18, schrieb Bernhard Eversberg:

> Ah, I'm sorry, I mixed up the figures! The RDF file is the larger one.
> Is there, by the way, any software that would convert RDF into Turtle,
> and also change the &#nnn; entity notations into UTF-8?

Please control your terminology: Both already /is/ RDF (or to be
even more pedantic: Both are serializations of RDF Graphs).

RDF/XML has the choice to encode unicode entities in different ways
on s