Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  July 2013

ARSCLIST July 2013

Re: Question about Process Records in Buffalo in 1940s

Steve Smolian <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Jul 2013 09:48:29 -0400

Someone will be the local expert on the Buffalo recording scene. Usually he
is found among the city's 45 collectors. Contact the music librarian at the
Buffalo PL. He'll know or know who to contact. Check out the guys who put
on the local record shows- they'll know who collects local labels and is
obsessed with the info you seek.

Steve Smolian