ARSCLIST  July 2013

ARSCLIST July 2013

Re: what are people using these days to burn DVD-Audio and regular CD-audio discs?

Carl Pultz <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:55:49 -0400

I have tried the DVD-A function in Samplitude. It is limited to 48k, which
was a disappointment - I wanted to make 96k discs to share with a friend who
is big into hi-rez media. I think Sequoia does do that. DVD-A seems like a
dead thing, unfortunately, so I'm curious why you are concerned with it,
Tom. For surround productions?

There is a free version of Nero that works on W7. Best to get Nero 9
Essentials from a free-ware site (CNET?), as the latest version has some
annoyances. It is good enough for data discs, and has a verification
function.