Re: Phonobomb examples?

DAVID BURNHAM <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 3 Aug 2013 13:35:21 -0700

text/plain

I think you could go on indefinitely with examples of traffic noise on recordings.  Almost every recording made in St. John's College Cambridge in England has constant traffic noise;  when I visited that Chapel about 40 years ago, I found that it was on a major intersection so it's not surprising, as opposed to Kings' College Chapel which seems to be in the middle of a field.

db