ARSCLIST  October 2013

ARSCLIST October 2013

Fw: [ARSCLIST] Unheard David Bowie Pin Ups radio show to air on 6 Music

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Oct 2013 18:11:02 -0400

Chris, please fix the reply-to so when one replies to your list postings, it goes to the list and
not to you. Goran Finberg posted directions how to do this with Yahoo mail a while back.

Referring to your post, the audio of the Bowie mock radio program is now online:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01k4fys
only online thru Sunday UK time.

 -- Tom Fine