ARSCLIST October 2013

Re: Paramount Box Set Review

Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Oct 2013 23:54:49 -0400

BTW, when I read that the book has rare paramount artwork, I emailed John
Tefteller (who is planning suich a book) to ask if it was from the stash he
found and uses in his GREAT calendars (highly recommended by the way). He
said "no" and he doesn't know source of discs on this set. He says he's
"treating it as a bootleg". An expensive one of course.

Steve Ramm