Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  October 2013

ARSCLIST October 2013

Re: Fw: New cylinder recordings ..... !!!

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Oct 2013 12:23:16 -0400

That was a really neat video, thanks for the link.

Related -- the Pavek Museum of Broadcasting recently held an "open horn" event at the Science Museum
of Minnesota. Details here:
http://museumofbroadcasting.org/soundscience.pdf

Next time an ARSC Conference is within driving distance of St. Paul, we should ask Steve Raymer to
come over and do an "open horn" for us at one of the morning sessions.

Note all the audio/recording/broadcasting history stuff in the Pavek's collection. Definitely worth
a visit if you have any interest in the technical history of audio/sound.

-- Tom Fine