ARSCLIST  October 2013

ARSCLIST October 2013

Fwd: [SEM-L] Turkish 78 rpm collection looking for an institutional home

"Dr Rainer E. Lotz" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Oct 2013 10:37:40 +0200

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	[SEM-L] Turkish 78 rpm collection looking for an institutional
home
Datum: 	Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:25:25 -0500 (CDT)
Von: 	Mark F DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Antwort an: 	[log in to unmask],Mark F DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
An: 	SEM-L <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

I have a friend who is looking to donate his collection of 78 rpm recordings. Details below, including an email address where you can contact him if you are interested. Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Mark F. DeWitt, Professor of Music
Dr. Tommy Comeaux Endowed Chair in Traditional Music
School of Music & Performing Arts
University of Louisiana at Lafayette