ARSCLIST  October 2013

ARSCLIST October 2013

Job Announcement

Kurt Nauck <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:17:37 -0500

We currently have one full-time position available.

Looking for someone with an interest in and
knowledge of vintage records, music and artists.
(And, to a lesser extent, antique phonographs & vintage audio equipment.)

Experience in playback, digitization and
restoration is also required. There would not be
a great deal of personal interaction in this
position, as it will mostly entail working with
records throughout the auction process: cleaning,
grading, categorizing, packing, etc. Because
there will be a significant amount of detailed
data entry, good keyboard and computer skills are essential.

I am looking for a person of high integrity with
a commitment to excellence and great attention to
detail. A structured, highly organized
perfectionist (OCD-leaning) would be ideal! A
good attitude is paramount, as is the ability to
multi-task, roll with the punches and interact
well with the rest of our staff. Since a crate of
records weighs 50 lbs or so, he (or she) should
be in fine physical condition and able to move
large groups of records on a regular basis. A
good command of the English language is required
and foreign language skills would be most advantageous.

Hours would be 40-50 per week but work times are
very flexible; pay will be based on degree of
knowledge & experience. I am looking for someone
that will be here for the long haul; this is not a temporary position.

Location is in the Spring/Conroe/Montgomery, TX area.

Interested parties should forward a resumé and
references to me at this email address.

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389

www.78rpm.com  |  www.TexasReady.net
www.MDADA.org  |  www.NewPledge.org

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862

The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but
the naive go on, and are punished for it.  - Proverbs 22:3