ARSCLIST  October 2013

ARSCLIST October 2013

Re: Incorporating analog tape in modern day recording

Corey Bailey <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Oct 2013 00:04:09 -0700

If anyone knows how to fix the "reply-to" parameter with Yahoo mail I will happily oblige. Using "[log in to unmask]" doesn't work. Yahoo thinks it's an invalid address.

My web hosting company (Ipage) flags email from this listserv as a potential phishing scam and bounces it getting me kicked off the list. I've talked to Tech help at Ipage and their spam filter sees the ARSCLIST as taking too many "hops". Thus, I opened this account with Yahoo.

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
http://www.baileyzone.net