ARSCLIST  October 2013

ARSCLIST October 2013

Re: technics sl-1015 repair

David Seubert <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:17:12 -0800

Yes. It's very wide wow. But the +/- buttons stopped working first.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mickey Clark
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] technics sl-1015 repair

Does the speed go out of control? if so-there is an easy fix. There are
three solder points under the motor assembly - I re-soldered them and
corrected the problem-mickey Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/MickeyRClark M.C.Productions Vintage Recordings
    710 Westminster Ave. West
             Penticton BC
                V2A 1K8