ARSCLIST October 2013

1812 by Leo Blech

Takeshi Hasegawa <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:59:51 +0900

Dear All,

I have one piece of "1812" by Tchaikovsky performed by Charlottenburg
German Opera House Orchestra under Dr. Leo Blech. The record originally
consists of two pieces (four sides), and it was made in the acoustic era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKu3L0uCqxA

I have looked for related information on the web, but no info is found. I
would be happy, if you would kindly provide me with some info of the
recording.

Thank you in advance.

Takeshi, Kyoto, Japan