BIBFRAME October 2013

Re: Free BIBFRAME Webinars

"Tennant,Roy" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Oct 2013 05:00:42 +0000

On 10/29/13 10/29/13 12:32 PM, "Debra Shapiro" <[log in to unmask]> wrote

>MARC is dead! How many times have you heard that during your career in
>libraries?

I hope you didn't hear that often in your career, since it is a misquote,
and untrue. In 2002, I said "MARC Must Die" -- NOT "MARC is dead", and it
has been misquoted frequently ever since. MARC is clearly NOT dead,
although I would argue that what I said is still true. And qui