ARSCLIST  November 2013

ARSCLIST November 2013

Re: Audio, Hi Fi magazine scans online, 1952-62

Aaron Levinson <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 23 Nov 2013 11:40:26 -0500

Does anyone here have a source for capacitance load plugs for a preamp? I have a rebuilt preamp that uses them to more accurately load the cart and I have misplaced them in my house somewhere. I imagine this is a very uncommon item but I figured if anyone would know it would be the fine folks on ARSC. They are RCA and I need 330pf and 470pf.

Any thoughts?

AA

Sent from my iPhone