ARSCLIST  November 2013

ARSCLIST November 2013

Re: John Fahey - Musician, label owner (Revenant) and record collector....

Carl Pultz <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Nov 2013 20:43:26 -0500

Not as nice as a book, but you can access the texts at:
http://johnfahey.com/index1.html

Select an album from the drop down list, then hit the Original Liner Notes
links.

Zen bong gong fong,

Carl