Help for LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB Archives

LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

LOCCFB Home

LOCCFB  December 2013

LOCCFB December 2013

Reminder - Centers for the Book Webinar on Digital Literary Maps Tomorrow 11:00 AM CST

Iowa Center for the Book Coordinator <[log in to unmask]>

Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Dec 2013 09:51:40 -0600

Dear colleagues,

Don't forget to join us tomorrow for our webinar on digital mapping tomorrow December 6, 2013 at 11:00 am CST.

 Just go to the classroom at:

http://iowa.adobeconnect.com/icb/

Sign in as a guest with your name and state.

We look forward to the program and a great discussion.

Ellen Bosman, NM
Mary Menzel, CA
Curtis Rogers, SC
Sharon Shaloo, MA