Skip repetitive navigational links Logged in as: ( Administrator )
Basic Mode | Edit Page

Help for CHRONAM-USERS Archives

CHRONAM-USERS Archives

CHRONAM-USERS Archives

CHRONAM-USERS@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

Monospaced Font

CHRONAM-USERS Home

CHRONAM-USERS Home

CHRONAM-USERS †‘ January 2014,

CHRONAM-USERS †‘ January 2014,

Re: Chronam API Discussion: 2014-01-21 1-3PM

"Summers, Ed" <[log in to unmask]>

Data, API, website, and code of the Chronicling America website" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:47:40 -0500

†‘ (25 lines)

Sorry for the confusion (and thanks Dan Chudnov for noticing it) ; The meeting is *not* today, but this Friday, January 24th. I will resend with the correct subject line and body just to be clear.

//Ed