Help for FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB Archives

FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  January 2014

FEDLIB January 2014

Excess issues: Canadian Packaging & Canadian Plastics (UNCLASSIFIED)

"Bremner, Patricia E CIV USARMY NSRDEC (US)" <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:48:32 +0000

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good afternoon, we have excess issues of these 2 journals available.

Please let us know if you are interested in any of these issues by 17 Jan
2014. Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing
information to [log in to unmask]

Canadian Packaging, Vol. 42, No. 5, May 1989
Canadian Packaging, Vol. 42, No. 11, November 1989

Canadian Plastics, Vol. 46, No. 3, April 1988
Canadian Plastics, Vol. 47, No. 7, September 1989

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-BOO-T
Kansas Street
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
(F) (508) 233-4248 / DSN 256-4248

Please change your files to reflect my new email address as of 25 Apr 2012: