Dates: February 23 - 25, 2014
Venue: Hyatt at the Bellevue, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Register Online <http://nfais.org/register-for-2014-NFAIS-annual-conference>
Reserve A Room At The Conference
The *2014 NFAIS Annual Conference <http://nfais.org/event?eventID=530>*
A new information mindset has emerged - forever changing the business of information! How are content providers and librarians re-envisioning their content, its use, and even their businesses in order to remain relevant and what are the economic implications of these changes? Is the ability to give voice to content changing the future of information creation and discovery?
And if so, what does it mean for publishers, database producers, aggregators, distributers, librarians and users?
What if you were freed from the constraints of the past - free to re-envision your products, services, and business models? Where would you begin, what would you do, and what would those products, policies and business models look like? The* 56th NFAIS Annual Conference will help you answer those questions*. It will provide you with an ideal opportunity to interact with peers who are adopting the new information mindset and embracing technology to move forward, transform, and ultimately allow content to unveil its secrets!
Confirmed speakers on the program
<http://nfais.org/event?eventID=537>include the following:
- *Hilary Mason*, Data Scientist in Residence at Accel and Scientist
Emeritus at bit.ly
- *Kerrie Holley*, IBM Fellow and Chief Technology Officer, IBM SOA
Center of Excellence
- *Mitchell Davis*, Chief Business Officer, BiblioLabs
- *Bradley Allen*, Chief Architect, Elsevier
- *Toby Green*, Head of Publishing, OECD
- *Mahendra Mahey*, Project Manager, British Library Labs
- *Nader Qaimari*, Senior Vice President Marketing, Gale, a part of
- *Maryann Martone*, Executive Director, Force 11
- *Jignesh Bhate*, CEO, Molecular Connections
- *Britt Mueller*, Senior Director, Library Services, Qualcomm, Inc.
- *John Blossom*, President, Shore Communications
- *Peter Marney*, Advisory Board Member to CrowdComputing Systems and
Global Head of Content Management, John Wiley and Sons
- *Ijsbrand Jan Aalbersberg*, Vice President, Content Innovation,
- *Evan Sandhaus*, The New York Times
- *Mike Teets*, Vice President, Innovation, OCLC
- *Richard Leadbeater*, ESRI
To register or obtain more information contact: Jill O'Neill, NFAIS Director of Communication and Planning ([log in to unmask] or 215-893-1561) or visit the NFAIS Web site at: http://nfais.org/. National Federation of Advanced Information Services (NFAIS), 1518 Walnut Street, Suite 1004, Philadelphia, PA 19102-3403.
CENDI Technical Support
Information International Associates, Inc.
Email: [log in to unmask]
visit us at www.iiaweb.com