ARSCLIST  February 2014

ARSCLIST February 2014

Recommendations - Convection ovens for baking tapes

"Smith, Allison" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:36:30 -0600

Hello ARSC members -

We are in the market to purchase a new convection oven for baking tapes with sticky shed.  While we realize there are other methods for dealing with this issue and are exploring them, we have to work within a budget and timeframe that requires baking.

The oven we currently use is not very good at accurately regulating an even temperature, so, we are looking at some of the professional brands, which can get quite expensive.  Can anyone recommend what they are using, and let me know the make / model?

Thanks!

Allison

Allison A. Smith
Archivist, Wisconsin Public Radio
821 University Avenue, Suite 7151
Madison, WI   53706-1497
P (608) 263-8806
F (608) 263-9763
It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on - Marilyn Monroe