Monospaced Font

ARSCLIST  February 2014

ARSCLIST February 2014

Re: In case anyone wants to talk Classic Music Recording ... come on by

Jim Long <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:43:55 -0500

Hi Tom Fine,

n a message dated 2/21/2014 12:12:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> In the case of what I'll be using for audio examples tonight, some of it
> is in print and some of it never was issued on CD. It's usually this way
> with my presentations.

No problem. I may have some of the non-CD sources and, if not, can Google
them too. Hope your presentation went well!

Jim Long
Baroda, MI