ARSCLIST  February 2014

ARSCLIST February 2014

Re: SV: [ARSCLIST] Almost new Revox mk IV reel to reel machine

Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 9 Feb 2014 09:44:53 -0500

Hi Jan:

In this day and age I would not look for a bargain with a reel deck unless you are very handy at
fixing them. I would spend what it takes to get an excellent-operating-condition deck with a
satisfaction guarantee. The guy whose eBay auction I linked seems to specialize in Teac/Tascam decks
and has good buyer feedback, as just one example.

-- Tom Fine