ARSCLIST March 2014

Victrola and 78 Journal

Mason Vander Lugt <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Mar 2014 09:52:40 -0500

Hi ARSC - I thought some of you would be interested to know that I've scanned
and indexed all 13 issues of 'Victrola and 78 Journal', and put PDFs up for
download on archive.org and my website.

http://www.dinosaurdiscs.com/library/v78j

I'm trying to do the same with Record Research magazine, and I'm still
looking for 71 of the 190 published issues (mostly 1972-1978 and 1981-1985).
If you have any you'd be willing to contribute, the issues I'm still looking
for can be found here:

http://www.dinosaurdiscs.com/library/record-research

Thanks/Enjoy!