ARSCLIST  March 2014

ARSCLIST March 2014

Re: You can now hear the Prince's Band CDs

Roger Kulp <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Mar 2014 07:48:27 -0600

I'm not sure what the problem people have with Facebook is.I have seen this resistance before. Maybe someone can explain it to me. Mike Biel who has posted here before is in this 78 group as well.I joined Facebook a little over a year ago,because there is a Facebook group for a fairly rare,and relatively newly discovered neurometabolic disease I have been found to have.It's the only one on the whole internet.

Roger