FEDLIB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV

FEDLIB Home

FEDLIB  March 2014

FEDLIB March 2014

Discard list 22

Julie Blankenburg <[log in to unmask]>

Federal Librarians Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Mar 2014 13:12:42 -0600

Here is a discard list of some good older wood and forest products titles.  Around 165 items.  These are duplicates to our collections and are available to anyone.  Please reply to me at [log in to unmask] by March 12th.  Sorry for any duplication between mailing lists.

--
Julie Blankenburg, Librarian
Forest Products Laboratory

Phone: (608) 231-9491