EDUCAT April 2014

Apologies to the list

LaDonna Weber <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 19 Apr 2014 08:54:04 -0400

My address book has been abducted ... apologies  to the members of this
list if you have received spam from my AOL account.   The subject line is
usually "Fw news" or "Fw link" -- just delete it and curse  the name of the rat
who has nothing better to do.

Thanks --

La  Donna
~~~~~~~
La Donna Riddle Weber, BA, MLS, MCLIP
Cataloger, The  Lincoln Collection (Allen County Public Library)
Adjunct Faculty, Library  Technical Assistant Program, Ivy Tech Community
College
Fort Wayne,  IN
ladonnarw_at_aol.com